dimanche 12 septembre 2010

This is my entry for the DT and the BasicGrey Chalenge paper piecing.I have been card making for about one year but started two years ago scrapbooking . Now I am a stamp collector and love my copic, and my favorite in all papers are BasicGrey.
Voici mon ma carte pour le chalenge et la possibilité d'etre DT pour BasicGrey Chalenge ।

Posted by Picasa

4 commentaires:

Jo (Boots the Monkey) a dit…

Great card. I just love the image you have used and those great papers. Fantastic paper piecing too !

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and for entering our DT call.

Jo xx

Chris a dit…

Such a lovely card and the image is so sweet! Love your paper piecing and those pretty BG papers. Thanks for joining us at BG challenges and entering our DT call. Chris :)

Cardmaking Galore a dit…

Fab card - love how you paper pieced the clothes. Ccolours really go well together

magaspsieblog.blogpot.com a dit…

Jacqueline Savard,Je suis artiste peintre, photos, Scrapbooking
je suis aussi écrivaine!
deux recueil de poésie.je suis inscrite sur votre blog:
j'ai deux blogs et site http://wwwChezjacqueline.net