mardi 1 octobre 2013

Today the Beccy's Place 
http://beccysplace.blogspot.ca/  designers have teamed up with
sparklensprinkle  http://www.sparklensprinkle.com/   for the release of the new "Snow One Like You" set of images.  The girls over at SNS have been working with the rubber stamp version, while we have been using the digital set that contains a couple of additional images.


Keep reading to learn how you can win one of Beccy's digital sets!




The digital set is available for purchase from Beccy's online store.


Here is the card I created using the set. 


Wow is this set ever nice?
Are they singing to you, well they are to me.
I colored my image with my copics , also used my spellbinder die for the backgound.
The paper I used is from Pebbles and it's called Famely ties.
Hope you enjoy!

 
 
 
Again with my copics and prisma a very simple card. Added some glitter on the stars and background.
I realy  love coloring with my copics, every time is a chalenge to take it a far a I can.
Contrast and light is very important.


 Beccy is giving away three sets of the "Snow One Like You" digital stamps.  All you have to do is leave a comment on one of her designers blogs between now and midnight on the 3rd of October.  Three random comments will be chosen and those people will receive the full set of digital images.  You can leave a comment on as many of the designers blogs as you like... visit them all to increase your chances of winning!


Aurore's Blog
http://blueboreale-creations.blogspot.fr/







Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment below.
Christine

10 commentaires:

Donna Hanley a dit…

Very nice card. I love how you used the die cut behind the focal image piece and your sponging of the blue sky is nice.

Gail a dit…

How cute is this? Super Duper cute - I love these singing snowmen on your card - wonderful creation - like the sky technique as well - enjoy your week!

Donna a dit…

Gorgeous cards, Christine! I love the coloring and your layouts!

LadySox a dit…

Beautiful, I just love it, inspirations for a newbie!

KraftyKoolKat a dit…

Two gorgeous creations. These are so sweet, gorgeous images and fab colouring and layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

clarose a dit…

Thank you all for your generous comments

brenda trimmer a dit…

very nice - and yes they are singing to me also. Appreciate you sharing!

Ema M a dit…

Wow, your cards are beautiful! :)

Charlene Mitchell a dit…

Beautiful cards! Your colouring is amazing in both!

Emily Thubbron a dit…

Congratulations on your design team spot. I hope you enjoy working with Beccy and her team. I had a blast for my term. I love the way your colored these cute snowmen. Fantastic job.